The project Europe Without Barriers is a collaboration of a team of experts in the field of accessible tourism, composed of the following organizations:
- SM Italia – Italy – www.aism.it
- Accessible Poland Tours – Poland – www.accessibletour.pl
- City of Riccia (CB) – Italy – www.comune.riccia.cb.it
- Centro Servizi Foligno – Italy – www.umbriaccessibile.com
- ENAT – Belgium – www.accessibletourism.org
- Christravel – Denmark – www.christravel.dk
that have decided to join efforts for presenting the project Europe Without Barriers to the European Commission through the call “design, implementation, promotion and marketing of accessible tourism itineraries (ref. 102 / G / ENT / PPA / 13/511) in October 2013.